VALUES & CULTURE
We are Authentic, Singular, Ambitious & Accountable
- We remain true to ourselves and act with courage.
- We offer the best of who we are.
- We are straightforward, free from political games or hidden agenda.
- We celebrate victories and confront challenges as a united team.
- We recognize our successes; we learn from our setbacks and collectively grow.
- We embrace and delegate responsibilities; we share our skills and knowledge to strengthen the Team.
- We have a genuine passion for our job and the adventure we’re living.
- We are and act as entrepreneurs and builders.
- We cherish our unique differences, recognizing the strength and synergy they bring.
- We nurture diversity and value the contribution of a multicultural spirit.
- We value open-mindedness attitude, welcome fresh ideas and embrace constructive feedback.
- We believe in innovation through human development, creativity, and thinking beyond conventional boundaries.
- We aim to transform our Portfolio Companies and our Firm to contribute to a better society living.
- We aspire to make a global impact by championing sustainability and inspiring responsible action.
- We are dedicated to achieving excellence and upholding the highest standards.
- We believe that hard work is fundamental to our success, creating an environment for personal and professional development.
- We have strong convictions that are courageously upheld and challenged when needed, driving meaningful change.
- We prioritize strategic long-term goals over short-term gains.
- Our actions reflect our words; integrity is our guiding principle.
- We take our decisions with the Fund, our Portfolio Companies and the Firm’s best interests in mind.
- We build trust on hard work, humility, empathy, and transparency.
- We safeguard the Fund, our Portfolio Companies, the Firm, the Team, especially during challenging times.
- We leverage our long experience and know-how to serve the Fund, our Portfolio Companies, the Firm, and the Team.
- We work as a team and value our employees’ abilities and initiative, expecting them to embrace these responsibilities.
- We demand promptness, thoroughness, and availability in all our actions and communications.